- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
$14.99 - $15.00
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
• Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 40mm • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 0.8 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS55 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.8 mm • Weight: 109 g
$8.65 - $30.00
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$8.65 - $9.70
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$35.00 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
$49.99 - $59.99
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
$4.99 - $5.00
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$29.99 - $39.99
The Origin8 Twistr Integrated Headset features highly polished sealed angular contact premium bearings ensure smooth operation. Its CNC-machined AL6061 top cover is sealed to keep moisture and grit away from the bearings, while the CNC-machined AL7075 crown race protects the lower bearings and fork. - AL6061 top cap - Forged stainless steel bolt - Includes star nut
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
-Aircap OD2 expander system steerer plug (2012-2016)
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
-Tapered OD2 headset (2012-2016)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$16.99 - $40.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
FSA's core line of headsets with built-in cable hanger for cyclocross applications. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 93g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS42 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
$20.00 - $29.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
$149.00 - $154.00
Chris King led the threadless headset revolution with their NoThreadSet. This iconic, incredibly durable piece of equipment embodies the limitless potential found in simple, high-quality design. Equally appropriate on your road or mountain bike, the NoThreadSet has been ridden to World Cup titles on the trail, and to victory at the Tour de France. Featuring precision-machined aluminum cups, King's own in-house stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel base plate, and all ten Chris King colors, each headset is a statement piece that will likely outlast your bike!
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/K|EC34/30 /H12/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 16mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 88.29g
• Replacement semi-cartridge bearings for Cane Creek 10-Series headsets • Bearing I.D. (mm): 30 mm • Bearing O.D. (mm): 41 mm • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Cartridge Bearing Angle: 36x45 • Thickness: 6.5 mm
$25.50 - $26.50
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H8/K|ZS44/30/H4/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 62.79g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC44/40/H12/K • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 65g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/28.6/H9/K|IS52/40/H1 • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 87g
Page 1 of 3 Next page