Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
$14.99 - $15.00
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
• Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 40mm • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 0.8 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS55 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.8 mm • Weight: 109 g
$16.95 - $19.95
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
$9.99 - $30.00
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$9.99 - $10.99
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$38.99 - $46.59
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
$4.99 - $5.00
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
-Tapered OD2 headset (2012-2016)
-Overdrive tapered road headset (2009-2016)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
$2.00 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$165.00 - $170.00
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 7 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
$165.00 - $170.00
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 8 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/4-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
$149.00 - $154.00
Chris King led the threadless headset revolution with their NoThreadSet. This iconic, incredibly durable piece of equipment embodies the limitless potential found in simple, high-quality design. Equally appropriate on your road or mountain bike, the NoThreadSet has been ridden to World Cup titles on the trail, and to victory at the Tour de France. Featuring precision-machined aluminum cups, King's own in-house stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel base plate, and all ten Chris King colors, each headset is a statement piece that will likely outlast your bike!
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/K|EC34/30 /H12/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 16mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 88.29g
• Replacement semi-cartridge bearings for Cane Creek 10-Series headsets • Bearing I.D. (mm): 30 mm • Bearing O.D. (mm): 41 mm • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Cartridge Bearing Angle: 36x45 • Thickness: 6.5 mm
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/30/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Weight: 24.91g
This is the Integrated Bottom Bearing for the Cane Creek 110 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 110 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups that are contoured and relieved for even more gram shaving and strength. You also get top-quality split-lip sealed stainless-steel bearings, a carbon-friendly captured compression ring and a dual-sealed crown race and complete upper bearing seal to keep the grease in and the dirt out. What's more, the seals are low-friction to improve steering performance and there are no loose headset parts so maintenance is easy. The 110 comes with an amazing 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty too!
Page 1 of 3 Next page