Designed for 110 BCD Cranksets. The proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the benefits of an oval ring without the traditional downsides of oval rings. This chainring features the patent pending asymmetrical Drop-Stop tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Not compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000/Ultegra 6800, or Campy CX10/11.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended
|Black / 38T||810006801309||OVAL-11038-FT|
|Black / 40T||810006801316||OVAL-11040-FT|
|Black / 42T||810006801323||OVAL-11042-FT||210000107614|