These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work.
- Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA
- High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes
- Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only
- Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes
- King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
|39.8mm ID for 1.5 Headsets||841529031508||PHS625||92037|