$18.39 - $25.00
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$19.95 - $24.95
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
$19.95 - $25.00
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- A good, basic repair tire
$19.99 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The Breadcrumb Trail Tire is a quick-rolling, versatile mountain bike tire with supportive shoulder lugs for solid traction, even in sloppy conditions. - Ideal replacement tire for general mountain biking and trail riding - Clincher design - Wire Bead - 33tpi
$19.99 - $24.99
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
$19.99 - $29.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$19.99 - $25.00
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
$19.99 - $21.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$20.00 - $25.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
Eastern's E303 26" tire has a grippy multi-surface tread providing a smooth ride in various conditions. - 26" x 1.95" (actual inflated width 1.875") - Grippy multi-surface tread - 40 PSI - Cable (slack wire) folding design
Eastern's E702 26" features a grippy multi-surface tread, 40PSI & cable folding design. Rear tire use recommended. - 26" x 2.125" (actual inflated width 2.0") - Grippy multi-surface tread - 40 PSI - Cable (slack wire) folding design
$20.00 - $25.00
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$24.99 - $25.00
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$24.99 - $25.00
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures - Reflective sidewall for visibility - Wire bead - 26 x 1.75 inch - ISO 559
$24.99 - $25.00
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$25.00 - $29.99
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
$25.99 - $29.99
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$26.95 - $29.95
Continental's Traffic is the quintessential tire for daily use in the city and country. The center row ensures a comfortable ride on the street, while the knobs on the shoulders offer traction for exploring gravel roads and tame trails. Its solid construction and robust side wall make it an optimal companion when heading out into the excitement of big city streets.
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Size: 26 x 2.1
$28.52 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 580g
The Hemisphere is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough Flak Jacket puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while also providing off-road traction through wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. Altogether, the Hemisphere will excel on streets and bike paths alike. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.95", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
$32.99 - $49.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
The Fast Trak Sport has become synonymous with fast and lightweight tires that are able to handle the most technical courses and the most grueling conditions. This model redefines what was thought possible with a cross-country tread design. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. Adding to this, the Fast Trak profile and knob spacing has been optimized for a wide variety of internal rim widths. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.20", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 710g
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
The Kwick Journey was designed for all the roads your journey will take you on. Built to last with a reinforced sidewall and K-Shield (KS) protection, approved for use up to 30mph. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$45.00 - $50.00
- Super-wide cruiser tires - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 3.5
$53.36 - $58.20
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Page 1 of 2 Next page