Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
This Mountain Stem from Specialized is CNC-machined, sleek and lightweight. - 3D forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminume - 6-degree rise - Oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface - Compatible with composite handlebars
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$19.99 - $30.00
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
$56.00 - $60.00
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$64.00 - $66.00
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 6066 aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$39.00 - $40.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
Weight optimized and DH-ready: Spank's Spike Race stem will take you through the tape and onto the podium. Forged aluminum is light and stiff, while CNC accents shave even more weight and keep the stem looking sharp. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Stack height: 35mm • Rise: 0 degree • Clamp diameter: 31.8mm • Snap Fit sealed topcap included • Brushed anodized finish
- Durable, lightweight forged 6061 aluminum construction - 52mm wide clamp for added stiffness - Adjustable reach (40 or 50mm) - 0° rise for long-travel bikes - Compatible with: 2005+ Rockshox Boxxer, Fox 40, and Manitou Dorado forks (each sold separately)
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Page 1 of 4 Next page