$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
Fizik's Performance Soft Touch Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts soft foam padding for excellent comfort and protection, and has double stitching that looks and feels great.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Ergon introduces the first MTB Gravity Grip with tapered grip shape (patent pend.) which features more damping in the outer area of the grip and a slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound, manufactured in Germany, offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before in a bicycle grip. The grip feeling is soft, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides the hands with optimal grip and reduced gripping force. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip twist-proof, even on carbon handlebars. GD1 Slim Factory: With an inner-diameter of 29mm and outer-diameter of 30.5mm, the GD1 Slim Factory is recommended for riders with glove size Small / Medium (6.5 – 8.5) or riders who prefer a slim grip thickness. GD1 Regular Factory: With an inner-diameter of 30mm and outer-diameter of 32mm, the GD1 Factory has, in comparison to the GD1 Slim Factory, more damping characteristics and is recommended for riders with glove size L/XL (8.5 – 10.5) or riders who prefer a normal grip thickness. - Uses: downhill, freeride, gravity disciplines - Clamp: aluminium / CNC machined - Material: custom rubber compound
The BioKork version with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 BioKork eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. - Cannot be used on carbon handlebars - Bar end material: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts - Uses: touring, commuting
The Ergon grip with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Not suitable for use with carbon handlebars - Uses: touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
The GS3 combines comfort in a lightweight package, ideal for long distance endurance athletes. The three-finger bar end is made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort and leverage on long mountain bike rides. Additional rubber is used on the bar end, improving the rider's grip during hand position changes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound found in the grip and on the bar end enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Bar end: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
$14.99 $17.99 - $24.99 Up to 40% Off
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Page 1 of 7 Next page