Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
$40.00 - $80.00
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
$40.00 - $59.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Wheel Size: 700c
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$80.99 - $89.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
The Whisky No.7 RD thru-axle fork is a thoroughly modern road fork for road bikes with tapered steerer tubes. It features a 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, clearance for high-volume road tires, and clean internal cable routing. Flat mount brake capability offers clean caliper fitment and backwards compatality with post mount brakes using adaptors. - 100 x 12mm thru-axle - 1-1/8 – 1.5" tapered steerer - 45mm offset
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
Page 1 of 1