Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO Expert, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, Specialized not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but they've made it more capable, agile, and lively. They increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is Specialized's most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- Specialized introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5" Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position open/firm lever, HSC, LSC, HSR, and LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm internal width, 28h: Roval Traverse 27.5 Alloy, 30mm internal width, 32h|
|Hubs||F: DT Swiss 370, 28h, 15x110, R: DT Swiss 370, 32h, 12x148|
|Tires||F: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", R: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle, with Aluminum Guards, DUB, 32T, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB WIDE, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain, 12spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle Transmission Derailleur|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS POD Controller|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Brakes||F: SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rotor, R: SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rotor|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Dark Navy / Harvest Gold / S3||888818979950||96324-3003||210000145011|
|Gloss Dark Navy / Harvest Gold / S4||888818973750||96324-3004||210000145012|