When the conditions turn nasty, wearing a hat under your helmet isn't just a good idea—it's a necessity. But honestly, almost every hat that's designed for more than just soaking up summer sweat is simply too bulky to wear in tandem with a helmet. Well, lucky for you, Specialized's Element WINDSTOPPER Hat checks every box on your protection and comfort wish list.
To start, it's made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell. This material is wind- and water-resistant, as well as being highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin while remaining extremely breathable.
In terms of fit, the hat was designed to be worn under a helmet, so there isn't any cumbersome bulk to compromise the fit or safety features of your helmet. And lastly, it has full-coverage over the ears to further protect against the elements.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability.
- Designed to be worn under a helmet, which minimizes bulk and ensures that your helmet's fit and position won't be compromised.
- Full coverage over the ears minimizes exposure to keep you warm when the wind is biting.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Black / Small/Medium||888818282227||64818-0312||56730|