There's Arctic cold and then there's the cold we can all relate to. So when you're set on riding in temperatures at or near freezing, our Element 2.0 gloves are a perfect choice. They feature a Gore WINDSTOPPER upper and 200g Primaloft insulation, so they're guaranteed to stave off windy chills and cold weather—all without compromising bar feel or dexterity.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER upper protects against wind and water, while also letting perspiration escape.
- 200g Primaloft insulates without adding any bulk.
- Ax Suede palm material is tough, hydrophobic, conforming, and touchscreen-compatible.
- Brushed tricot interior provides a plush, comfortable feel against the hand.
- Windproof brushed Microwipe thumb wiper allows you to easily wipe away sweat.
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Low profile adjustable cuff interfaces perfectly with long sleeves.