The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Microshift drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads not only making it more lively on the road, but also easier to carry up stairs, or hang up in the garage.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Crossroads Carbon Disc Brake Fork|
|Tires||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x38mm|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 104mm BCD|
|Chainwheel||48/32 w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Rear Derailleur||MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch|
|Rear Cogs||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Promax hydraulic disc, post-mount, 160mm|
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Seat Post||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
|Seat Binder||Bolt-type, 31.8mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Artic Blue / Small||888818771172||92122-7002||210000111720|
|Artic Blue / Medium||888818771028||92122-7003||210000111725|