The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Microshift 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork|
|Tires||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Crankset||Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, 46/30T|
|Shifters||microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed|
|Front Derailleur||MicroSHIFT FD-T202, Band-clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link|
|Brakes||Mechanical disc brake, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Redwood/Chrome / Small||888818771080||92122-8102||210000111712|
|Satin Redwood/Chrome / Medium||888818771424||92122-8103||210000111711|
|Satin Redwood/Chrome / Large||888818771042||92122-8104||210000111710|
|Satin Marine Blue/Chrome / Small||888818809295||92122-8302||210000111709|
|Satin Marine Blue/Chrome / Medium||888818809073||92122-8303||210000111708|
|Satin Marine Blue/Chrome / Large||888818808915||92122-8304||210000111707|