Pearl Izumi Women's Attack Road
With its seamless leather upper and carbon-insert sole, this women's road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. We bonded mesh to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction to give the shoe a more comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat. Features a women's specific shape and fit.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability, and durability
- L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper give stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
|CYCLING WOMEN'S SIZING|
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL and 2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Single L6 Boa system with sequence routing|
|Outsole||1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||8|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Atomic Red / 40.5||191234578837||152820015JI40.5||210000121921|
|Black/Atomic Red / 41||191234578844||152820015JI41.0||210000121922|
|Black/Atomic Red / 41.5||191234578851||152820015JI41.5||210000121923|
|Black/Atomic Red / 42||191234578868||152820015JI42.0||210000121924|
|Black/Atomic Red / 38||191234578783||152820015JI38.0||210000121918|