Garmin Forerunner 945 Bundle
You’re an athlete, and this is your watch. The Forerunner 945 running watch lets you sync with premium music services to put your songs on your wrist when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription). It also offers our most advanced physiological features, including training load balance and more. Also enjoy the convenience of quick, contactless payments solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) from the wrist with Garmin Pay. With full-color, onboard maps to guide you on your run, you’ll never get lost during a workout. Wherever you go, built-in safety and tracking features — such as incident detection (during select activities), which sends you send your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
Take Your Music on the Go
Take your favorite music with you when you’re on the run. Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select premium music streaming services such as Deezer, Spotify and more for ad-free listening. You can store up to 1,000 songs right on your watch and transfer music from your own computer library as well. Then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
Forerunner 945 monitors your performance and even offers personalized insight, so you can train smarter, not harder. The smartwatch tracks your VO2 max and adjusts the value based on heat and altitude. Training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback. Recovery time helps you maximize the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. And — new for Forerunner 945 — training load focus sorts your recent training history into different categories based on activity structure and intensity.
An Easier Way to Pay
The Forerunner 945 GPS smartwatch features Garmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. Now you can leave your wallet behind without missing out on that post-run caffè latte. Just tap and go.
Maps on Your Wrist
Whether you’re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track. Full-color mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. And the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Stay Connected and Secure
With Forerunner 945, you can head out for a training session without being out of touch. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. And safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription), or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Forerunner 945 GPS watch
- 1 extra set bands (black)
- HRM-Tri monitor
- HRM-Swim monitor
- Quick release kit
- Charging cable
Garmin Forerunner 945: Designed for the Driven