Big, mountain bike performance in a smaller package. Built to take aspiring rippers to the next level.
The Habit 26 thrives on the trails and is built for exploring, shredding, and learning. It uses 26-inch wheels for perfect handling and is fit for taller kids. Habit 26 is uses proven parts just like those you’ll find on bigger machines and an advanced four-bar linkage rear suspension for true mountain bike performance.
- C3 Alloy Construction: Thanks to decades of experience engineering high-performance alloy bikes, we gave Habit 26 a frameset worthy of a pro. Advanced C3 aluminum construction means it strikes that perfect balance between tough and light.
- Keeping it Clean: The Habit 26's internal cable routing achieves two things at once: it creates a smooth, clean design, and it also keeps the cables out of the way, so they're less likely to catch or snag - plus the bike will need less maintenance.
- The Right-Size Wheels: The 26-inch wheels are smaller than the 27.5-inch or 29-inch hoops on most adult bikes, so they'll fit you better, but they're still big enough to clear obstacles and provide a big contact patch on the trail for both traction and control.
- Dialed-In Design: Why 120mm of travel? It strikes a balance between short-travel mountain bikes (80-100mm) that aren't supple enough, and long-travel rigs (140mm+) that can sometimes feel to floaty or bouncy when you're learning to shred.
- Go Confidently. Stop Confidently.: The Habit 26 comes with hydraulic disc brakes. That means stopping power is plentiful and reliable, giving you total control and confidence on the trails.
- Universal Derailleur Hanger: The derailleur hanger is a quiet hero. It's designed to bend or break if your hanger takes a hit, so the expensive frame doesn't get damaged. With the UDH, replacements are easy to find and easy to install.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, 120mm travel, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered headtube, IS disc mount, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73, 142x12mm thru-axle, UDH derailleur hanger|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR34, 120mm travel, air spring, 12x110 Boost thru-axle, 46mm offset|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion O2 Pro w/ Rebound Adjust|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB STX i25, 32h|
|Hubs||(F) Formula 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Formula, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge bearing, square taper|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent X|
|Rear Cogs||microSHIFT, 11-48, 10-speed|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent X, trigger style, 10-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brakes||Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Seat Post||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Viper Green / One Size||C58102U20OS||210000143483|
|Deep Teal / One Size||C58102U10OS||210000143484|