Setting new standards for urban e-bikes, the Alpenchallenge AMP City is designed for the rider seeking both unique style and practical functionality. Engineered to deliver a tarmac-taming performance in a sleek modern design, the Alpenchallenge AMP City is the ultimate e-bike for urban agility.
- Full-Carbon Frame and Fork: Featherweight, premium handling and ride quality.
- Micro Travel Technology: BMC's MTT technology provides 10mm of travel for improved comfort and traction.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Center-Mount Battery: Optimizes the center of gravity for a natural-feeling ride.
- D-Shape Seatpost: Borrowed from our top-tier race machines, the D-Shape Seatpost provides superb comfort with a svelte look, and keeps weight down to a minimum.
- 40C Tire Clearance: Ample tire clearance increases versatility for a variety of road conditions.
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8014 418Wh|
|Frame||Alpenchallenge AMP, Flat Mount, 12 x 142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Auminium, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss R500|
|Hubs||Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)|
|Tires||Vittoria Revolution Tech, 37mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG-50-10, 11-36T|
|Handlebars||BMC LSB 02|
|Stem||BMC RSM 01|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500 (180/160)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal 2058DRN|
|Seat Post||BMC LSP 03|
|Accessories & Extras||Supernova Mini 2 Front Light, Integrated Rear Light – Fenderset – Kickstand Ready (mounting plate included)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brown / Small||07630027866230||30000862|
|Brown / Medium||07630027866247||30000863|
|Brown / Large||07630027866254||30000864||102565|