- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$2.00 - $71.49
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$2.00 - $3.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$3.39 - $4.99
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
WTB's rim strips protect your tubes from rubbing against your rim. They are simple to install and they help reduce the chance of flats caused by friction between the tube and rim.
$5.95 - $7.95
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$5.99 - $9.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
$6.00 - $12.00
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Replacement Presta valves cores - Fits tubes with removable Presta cores and tubeless valves - Sold in pairs
CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Schrader Valve Caps add a touch of style to any bike. Available in anodized red, blue, and black with laser-etched Box logos.
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
- Type: Skewer only - Length: 220mm
$9.00 - $17.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$9.40 - $52.79
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
$9.99 - $139.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
$10.20 - $11.70
Tubeless valves for DT Swiss rims for repair or replacement.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$11.35 - $16.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
$11.99 - $15.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
DT Swiss Standard Rear Quick Release Skewers. - Traditional cam-operated lever - Stainless steel shaft
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
Don't let a cracked or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech 10mm x 26, rear hub - Compatible with 10mm x 26 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 26 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 13.8mm - Note: O-ring / seal not included. - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech 10mm x 26, rear hub - Taiwanese hubs with 10mm x 26 axle
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
$14.99 - $75.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
$15.29 - $23.79
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
$16.00 - $18.00
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$16.49 - $45.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
Aluminum Tubeless Presta Valve - MTB or Road
$17.80 - $19.10
DT-Swiss Center Lock Adaptor. Allows 6-bolt rotors to be used on Center Lock hubs. - Rotor thickness between 1.8mm and 2.2mm - Easy assembly and only 29g - Made in Switzerland by DT Swiss - 230mm version accepts all rotors up to 203mm diameter - 160mm version accepts all rotors up to 160mm diameter
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
$18.00 - $28.00
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- SRAM, MTH 406, Freehub Body, 11.2015.018.100
On today's road forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic road hubs to use 15mm axles - One pair required for each hub to be converted
On today's raod forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic front hubs to 9mm - One pair required for each hub to be converted
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
$19.99 - $24.99
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Page 1 of 4 Next page