$1.50 - $400.00
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.50 - $6.25
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$2.00 - $71.49
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$2.00 - $216.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$3.39 - $4.99
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$4.05 - $48.70
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
$5.00 - $6.00
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
WTB's rim strips protect your tubes from rubbing against your rim. They are simple to install and they help reduce the chance of flats caused by friction between the tube and rim.
$5.95 - $7.95
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$5.99 - $8.00
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
- Replacement Presta valves cores - Fits tubes with removable Presta cores and tubeless valves - Sold in pairs
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Page 1 of 10 Next page