- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Designed for use with oversized 35mm handlebars - Lightweight, extra-wide 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Diameter: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Bar Clamp: 35mm - Angle: 0° - Material: AL6061
- 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Designed for use with oversized 35mm handlebars - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified Specifications: - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 35 - Angle: 0° - Material: AL6061 - Finish: Matte
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
$42.00 - $49.99
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
$49.95 - $52.95
Proven time after time to be a reliable, easily adjustable system that continues to outperform the competition, the 4-Axis stem is a surefire go-to for an entry level stem that has world-class performance. - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: 30 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
Ritchey's 4-Axis Adjustable Stem features a precision 3D-Net shaped forged shaft that interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available. - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Stack Height: 40 - Weight: 219g
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: +17 degrees, -17 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
The new Ritchey WCS Toyon stem takes its lead from the original, award-winning Ritchey C220 stem and gives it a more modern shape and increased stiffness for improved handling and greater responsiveness. The Toyon retains the clamping surface area of the C220, which creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220° over the handlebar. Its bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the body "embraces" the handlebar—a design which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars and allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. Built from life and all that inspires it, the Toyon builds upon the proven and celebrated C220 design with a fresh, squared aesthetic that adds to the overall harmony of modern frame designs—matching its good looks with enhanced confidence and a more lively feel for wherever your rides take you. - Matching top cap included - 6° of positive or negative rise - 1-1/8" steerer diameter - Stem body wraps 220° around bar clamping area, holding it in place for easy installation - Material: 2014 alloy - Bolts: stainless steel black - Matching top cap included - Angle: 84°/6° - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar clamp width: 44mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm) - Steerer height: 42mm - Weight: 140g (100mm)
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 35.0mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
$37.00 $50.00 26% Off
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
$45.00 $60.00 25% Off
The new Trail stem is forged and CNC-machined to meet the demands of today's trail riding with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
This Mountain Stem from Specialized is CNC-machined, sleek and lightweight. - 3D forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminume - 6-degree rise - Oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface - Compatible with composite handlebars
$80.00 - $125.00 $125.00 Up to 36% Off
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
$93.00 $125.00 26% Off
Lean and clean. The lightweight and stiff S-Works Tarmac Stem features integrated cable routing for Tarmac SL7 models to clean up the cockpit without complicating the bike build. - Compatible with Tarmac integrated cockpit. - Integrated face-plate computer mount. - 80-140mm length options. - 6 and 12 degree rise options. - Approx. weight: 155g (100mm)
Making its debut on the all-new Roubaix the S-Works Future stem is the stiff lightweight upgrade that your Roubaix has been waiting for. It's compatible with all Future Shocks and our Specialized accessory mount and its sleek design will create a seamless integration. - Sleek & seamless integration with all Future Shocks. - Supremely stiff for responsive handling and feel. - Compatible with the Specialized accesory mount. - 6-degree rise - Length options: 70-140mm - Approximate weight: 145g (100mm)
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
$25.00 - $29.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$25.00 - $27.99
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted