Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$14.99 - $15.00
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
$16.95 - $19.95
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
• Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 40mm • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 0.8 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS55 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.8 mm • Weight: 109 g
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
$4.99 - $5.00
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$9.25 - $30.00
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$9.25 - $9.75
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
$38.30 - $46.59
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
-Tapered OD2 headset (2012-2016)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
-Overdrive tapered road headset (2009-2016)
$2.00 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- 15.2mm/9.7mm CF IS-2-138 - 1-1/8" / 1-3/8", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 45mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" tapered fork - Carbon fiber top cover - Angular Contact Bearing (black seal) - Stack Height 16.1mm - 65.4 grams
Page 1 of 3 Next page