$20.00 - $25.00
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
This ergonomically designed grip fuses comfort, performance, and style all into one. The ergonomically designed wing is plush for not only your hands but also your wrists and upper body. This is the ideal grip for Marathons or Stage Racing. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Star Ringz: 100% aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
$9.99 - $12.00
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$9.99 - $14.99
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Low ramped flange and micro-ribbed texture provide a positive grip and supple feel - Bright rainbow swirls of blue, pink, yellow, and green - 125mm length
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
$14.99 - $19.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$19.99 - $21.99
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm - Style: w/ Bar Ends
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. Specialized XC Race Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 38g
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. XC Race XL Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 32mm - Weight: 40g
$7.00 - $10.00
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$20.00 - $32.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$23.00 - $25.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
$34.00 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
It’s tough to find space for a remote that looks good and lets the rider maintain full control. Enter TwistLoc: Twist to lock, push the button to unlock. It controls forks, rear shocks, or both simultaneously. With a consistent grip size and light-touch action, TwistLoc maximizes efficiency while keeping your hands safely on the bar. Features - Easy action: Twist to lock, push button to release - Curved "CRVD" and straight "STRT" cable options - Perfect for XC, Trail, and Enduro usage - Fixed grips included
The slender WCS Truegrip mountain bike grips deliver a lightweight, comfortable, and faithful ride experience out on the trails. - Material: HD foam - Density: single - Shape: hexagonal - Locking: no - Ends: open - End-plugs: included - Length: 130mm - Diameter: multiple - Weight: 43g (w/o plugs)
Ritchey Truegrip X Locking mountain bike grips are comfortable and lighter-weight dual-density grips that lock to the handlebar.
Tired of numb, painful hands? The Cruise Control Drop Bar Grip System gives you the ultimate in control and comfort on your road or gravel bike. Instead of riding all day holding a round metal tube, you'll have multiple ergonomic positions designed to eliminate the high pressure zones that have you shaking your hands out every mile. Together, the Top Grip and Drop Grip offer a complete ergonomic upgrade that fits almost any drop bar on the market. So go ahead, take the long way home. Combine with the Kitchen Sink Handlebar and Really Long Bar Tape to take things to the next level. Benefits: - Ergonomic pad shaping eliminates hot spots which can lead to hand pain, numbness and tingling - Kraton rubber filters road buzz - Multiple grip options let you customize your handlebar for the perfect fit Details: - Top Grips attach to the bar underneath the tape to provide a larger, ergonomic hand position on the tops of your bars. - Drop Grips go over the end of the bar, giving you a comfortable drop position with quick access to the brake levers. Compatibility: - Compatible with standard drop bar handlebars - Top Grips are installed directly on the bar, before bar tape is applied, so you may need a fresh roll of tape. Did we mention our Really Long Bar Tape works great, especially for wider bars?
$19.00 - $24.00
We can't promise to keep your hands warm as the seasons change, but we can keep your paws feeling fresh with our all-new Loam Grip. We packed this grip full of features, like an ultra tacky compound and ergonomic pattern to support your palms and help relieve any fatigue caused by trail chatter and long days in the saddle. The Loam Grip features two contrasting patterns, and these dueling motifs play an important ergonomic role. Thin strips run horizontally across the grip's surface for enhanced traction and supple feel, while the thicker mountain pattern helps support the pad of your hand. Beefing up this outer zone with a heartier design combats compound deterioration, ensures the grip is absorbing more vibration, and provides needed structure to support the additional body weight pressing down on this area. The Loam Grip was purpose-built for Enduro/Trail riding, and with that in mind, picking the compound was extremely important. We needed to identify a blend that was soft enough to absorb vibration, yet firm enough to keep its shape under pressure. We call this the "happy camper" blend because it strikes a balance between an ultra-soft material that wears too quickly and a harder compound that provides no tactile benefits. - Diameter: Avg. 30mm - Weight: 90g/pair - Width: 133.5mm - Durometer: 25A Happy Camper Compound - Clamp Style: Closed End, single clamp
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141 g
- Zig Zag pattern provides comfort and grip with or without gloves - Dual lock rings securely attach grip to bar - Outboard lock rings have replaceable integrated bar end caps - 130mm length with 30mm diameter grip area
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
Ride with Origin-8's Ergo Torq Locking Grips and your hands, wrists, and arms will thank you. These ergonomic, dual-compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber and feature anodized aluminum locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
$10.95 - $14.95
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$13.19 - $19.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
Page 1 of 3 Next page