Replacement EBT screws close the bleed port on Magura brakes. - Torque spec: 0.5 nM - T25 head - Sold as a pair
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Magura sleeve nut for mt brakes bag/10 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes.
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
$24.18 - $59.54
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura ebt connector fitting for hs33/hs11 m9 thread - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes.
Magura type 5. 2 endurance pads for marta 2008 and prior - Endurance series disc pads feature a harder organic compound than the Performance series, giving them a longer wear life but less power. - Steel backing plate
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Comfort compound offers greater modulation and longer wear life than the Performance compound, but less power - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
$37.00 - $41.00
Magura mdr-c disc brake rotor - 203mm 6-bolt for ebike silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design
8 Series Disc Brake Pads - Disconnected two piece back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Set of four disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 Caliper
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
$46.39 - $54.00
Magura Storm CL Disc Brake Rotor - Centerlock with lockring for thru axle
- Entry level to the MAGURA MT world with all of the high-tech features of German engineering skill such as lightweight Carbotecture components and the improved MAGURA disctube for safe stopping on tour and in the city - suitable for mounting left or right
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
Magura mt thirty disc brake and lever - front or rear hydraulic post mount black - Carbotecture radial master - Flip-flop, easy bleed design - Carbotecture lever-blade and handlebar clamp - 4-piston forged monobloc caliper - Adjustable reach - Adjustable banjo fitting
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- The same performance as the high-end MT8 SL model at an attractive price - Equipped with a 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right
Page 1 of 1