The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
$11.89 - $19.99
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Avid XO Trail/Elixir-7/9 Sram Guide/R/RS/RSC
$13.59 - $17.99
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Formula Mega,The One,C1,R1,RR1,RX,RO,T1
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$14.99 - $21.99
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
Disc brake adaptors designed to mate Magura disc brakes with a variety of frame mounts and rotor sizes. - Includes hardware to mount adaptor to frame
Shimano Mountain brake shoe sets - Mounting hardware included - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
- Forged alloy construction - 3-finger length - Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Pro Force road levers
Make sure you have enough brake for where and how you ride. A larger rotor does a better job of displacing heat generated from braking and can provide better modulation. Origin-8's Torq-Lite Disc Adapter allows you to increase your braking power by giving you the option of upgrading from 160mm rotor to 180 or 203mm. • Used to upgrade the disc size on post mount calipers • Lightweight aluminum design
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Tektro IOX, Lyra, Novella Post 2010
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Hope Mono Mini Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet weather durability · Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster · Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4 Brakes
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Page 1 of 8 Next page