$2.19 - $2.99
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
$4.99 - $5.19
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly Compounds Options: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$6.99 - $9.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$7.99 - $14.99
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$7.99 - $9.99
The Dura2 insert is a newly designed road pad. The pad is thicker than the standard Dura type for longer life, has a 7.65 mm contact width for narrow rims and cut outs for reduced weight. - Water grooves - 7.65 contact width - Reduced weight - Rim Friendly Compounds
- Steel recessed brake mounting nut for thick fork crowns
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$8.99 - $24.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$9.00 - $14.99
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Formula Mega,The One, C1, R1, RR1, RX, RO, T1
Page 1 of 10 Next page