Join the Williamsburg Winery for the inaugural Tour de Virginia, a scenic four-day cycling experience through the historical Virginia countryside that will raise funds for Williamsburg Area Meals on Wheels.
Explore Virginia's historic points of interest, dine at local restaurants, enjoy Williamsburg Winery wine and unwind in comfortable lodging!
Your Experience Will Include:
- Four day | Three night cycling group ride (two groups at 17-19 MPH)
- One custom Tour de Virginia cycling kit by Hincapie Sportswear
- Three nights hotel accommodations
- Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner daily
- Fully stocked rest stops
- SAG support provided by Mercedes Benz of Hampton and Conte's Bike Shop
- After party at the Williamsburg Winery on September 26, 2021
- Finishing medal
- Every four miles donates a hot, nutritious meal to Williamsburg Area Meals on Wheels to help in their mission to fight hunger in our community!
Your Group Ride Will Take You on a Round Trip From:
- 9/23 - Williamsburg - Richmond (74 miles)
- 9/24 - Richmond - Farmville (81 miles)
- 9/25 - Farmville - Petersburg (70 miles)
- 9/26 - Petersburg - Williamsburg (64 miles)
This exclusive experience, available only to 50 riders, can be purchased now for the early bird rate of $1,125 per rider (25% off!). Save your spot before June 1, 2021 and receive six bottles of Williamsburg Winery wine!
Extend Your Stay at Wedmore Place
Wedmore Place will offer discounted room rates for up to two nights prior to departure date and upon the return date following the ride, starting at $145 per night.
Bring your family to see you off and welcome you back from the Tour de Virginia. Families can stay at Wedmore Place for the family rate of $165 per night, per room.
Call (757) 941-0310 to make your reservation!