KICK START YOUR 2019 TRIATHLON SEASON WITH CONTE'S TRIATHLON TEAM
Whether you’re an amateur or elite level triathlete looking to PR the course, Conte's Triathlon Team (CTT) training will help you achieve your goals. Training begins the first week of January 2019.
We'll help you become race ready for a tri-logy of Sprint and Olympic distance USAT events: City Bikes Las Olas Int’l Tri, Mack Cycle Tri Miami, and Mack Cycle Key Biscayne Tri.
Get ready to SWIM, BIKE, RUN, REPEAT!
- For healthy, active, and fun lifestyle choices.
- For a “family-like” atmosphere to accompany your tri training schedule for both newbie triathletes and more seasoned triathletes looking to PR the race course.
- To give back and help grow the sport of triathlon as coaches, captains, and future triathletes in the endless summer community of South Florida.
what you get
- 6 month+/27 week triathlon training schedule
- 10% discount on 3 USAT 2019 triathlons: City Bikes Las Olas Int’l Tri, Mack Cycle Tri Miami & Mack Cycle Key Biscayne Tri
- 10% discount Conte’s Bike Shop instock training accessories
- 20% discount BMC road/tri bikes
- WAHOO spin class experience
- ORCA custom triathlon unitard & run shirt
- Hammer Nutrition endurance fueling
- Jaguar Therapeutics sports performance therapy discounts
- Runners Depot discounts
- Conte’s Bike Shop & local business swag
- 15+ years coaching triathlon teams (i.e Team-In-Training-WA/AK Chapter, Team TRAIN-OR-TRI) and individual triathletes (i.e. amateur to pro level) - Sprint, Olympic, Half/Full Ironman distances.
- 8+ years Team USA-Elite-Athena + 3x World Champion - Olympic Distance
- 15+ years Pro sponsored triathlete- Olympic and Half/Full Ironman distances + 3x Ironman Division Winner & World Championship qualifier.
Growing up with active parents, I have always been drawn to athletics. Starting with swim lessons at age three, bike trips around the Northwest and in Europe since I was four, and participating in family fun-run 5ks, I learned all three sports of a triathlon early on. I first put them all together was when I was 7 and signed up for, and fell in love with, the Bellingham Youth Triathlon.
Currently, I am a sophomore at Colorado State University, racing for their colligate team and coming off of my most successful season yet. In August I raced at the Age Group National Championships and became the under 20 National Champion to add to my silver medal at the Age Group World Championships last September. Now my focus is on the Colligate Nationals next year and the other college conference races this season. I am also one of the youngest US ambassador athletes for Orca Wetsuits and will continue to race for their elite team as well as my university. In addition to my goals for this season centering around a solid performance at Nationals, I am working towards qualifying for an elite racing license by my senior of college and continuing to race professionally after graduation.
Throughout my competitive swimming and triathlon career, I have had many mentors and people who have driven me to become the best I can. Whether it was a coach or an older athlete on my team, every person who has reached out has helped me become an age group National Champion. Now I race for Colorado State University where I have the opportunity to help mentor beginning athletes on the team. As well as offering guidance at most practices, this year I coach some of the swim practices where I can put to use my years of swimming experience. I strive to be a role model and inspire others to push themselves and it is my goal to share the personal successes and lessons I have learned through the sport with kids and adults alike who are just beginning their journey in athletics.
Triathlons have taught me how to balance everything else in my life between school, from early morning and afternoon workouts, music and friends, and I look forward to continuing to race triathlons in my next three years at Colorado State University.